I am interested in trying out Achronix's software tools. How do I request an evaluation license?
If you need a new evaluation license for Achronix tools including Synplify Pro or ACE, please follow these steps.
- Log into your Achronix self-service portal account. If you do not yet have a self-service portal account, please refer to "How Do I Register for an Achronix Support Account?" to register and set up your account.
- At the top of the page, click the link 'License Request'
- Then fill out your details in the webform.
- Once your license is approved, a support engineer will create a ticket in the Achronix Support Portal for your license request and attach your license files. You will receive an automatic email notification (with your license files attached) when this ticket is available.
- Refer to the ACE Installation and Licensing User Guide (UG002) on our website to help you through the process of installing the tools and setting up the licenses.
If you have technical questions, please log into the Achronix Support Portal, our web-based ticket management application to file a support ticket. Alternately, once your support account is set up, questions can be sent via email to email@example.com This will automatically log the issue in our support system. Feel free to file separate tickets for each issue you see.