I am interested in using the VectorPath S7t-VG6; what tools come with the accelerator card?
The VectorPath S7t-VG6 comes with the ACE FPGA design software from Achronix and the BittWorks II Toolkit from BittWare. The BittWorks II Toolkit Includes:
- BwHIL – Control a local or remote BittWare board
- BmcLib – Control the BMC on a BittWare board
- BwConfig – Control BittWare hardware in a PC
- BwServer – Access the BittWare hardware remotely
- BwShell – Quickly debug live FPGA
- BwMonitor – View board health
Linux or Windows driver depending on the product purchased
- BwPCI – Customizable PCI Express driver for Linux
- Jungo – Generic driver for Windows
In addition, there are several reference designs available on the BittWare developer site and Achronix website.
For more details on the BittWorks II Toolkit, refer to the BittWare website. For more details on the VectorPath accelerator card, refer to the VectorPath S7t-VG6 Accelerater Card Product Brief on our website.