I am new to Achronix and would like to start an evaluation of your products. How do I get started with this?
If you are new to Achronix, and are interested in evaluating our tools and/or devices, you can follow these steps to register with Achronix and start your evaluation.
- Please fill in your details using our Registration Form.
Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com with these details:
Company Street Address:
Company Postal code/ZIP:
Areas of Interest:
This will help us setup your account and enable self-service so you can request licenses and download our tools and documentation. If this is your first time contacting Achronix, a sales person will contact you to find out more information about your needs and interests.
- Once you are enabled with self-service access, you will receive an email with login credentials to Achronix's self-service portal. If you don’t see the email, please check your spam folder.
- Login to the Achronix self-service ftp site located at: Achronix Documentation
- Request an evaluation license of our tools. You can do this by logging in to Achronix's self-service portal and then clicking the ‘License Request’ link at the top right of the page. Fill out the necessary details on the form. Please note that we offer both node locked as well as floating licenses for our tools. Depending on your requirements, you can select the appropriate license type that works best for you.
- Refer to the ACE Installation and Licensing User Guide (UG002) on our website to help you through the process of installing the tools and setting up the licenses.
For any technical issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This will automatically log the issue in Zendesk, our web based ticket management application. Feel free to file separate tickets for each issue you see.