I am interested in learning more Achronix products, but the documents are confidential? How do I request an evaluation license?
Gaining access to Achronix confidential design documents requires the following steps:
- Ensure that you company/organization has an active NDA with Achronix.
- Log into your Achronix support portal account. If you do not yet have a support portal account, please refer to "How Do I Register for an Achronix Support Account?" to register and set up your account.
- Once logged in, click the link "Submit a request" located next to your user name.
- Select Document Request under Submit a request
- Once the ticket form is selected, a number of ticket fields are revealed. Enter a description of the document(s) you are wanting to access, and click Submit when done.
Note: The fields, Subject and Description are not meaningful for the process, but are nevertheless required to have content in order to be able to submit the ticket.
- A support engineer will review your request. and if approved, will grant you access to the documents/files.